WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, September 15, 2017

POEM: Remember Me



POEM:  Remember Me
By:  Eric Gajewski
"And taking bread, he gave thanks, and brake; and gave to them, saying: This is my body, which is given for you. Do this for a commemoration of me."
[Luke 22:19]
Please enjoy and share my latest poem from the work, "Fortress of the Soul" 

Press play and listen as you read along...

Like an eagle I spend the days contemplating

In the purity of the skies up above

For it is with these wings we fly hoping and trusting

It is here with the Beloved I am dialoguing

Speaking within, retreating away from man

And awaiting His touch yet again silently

Patiently praying, thanking him for all His blessings

For what men do desire and want in greed

An eagle hast no need---

For all life’s vanities art forgotten and not necessary

And so it is with Love’s story

How it sometimes deceives the reader at the beginning

For what might seem sad and sorrowful turns in the end into glory

Intently, carrying on, reading and progressing in Your way

And with Your grace obtaining all that You have been promising

Purging from my mind all past thoughts and sins

In this internal war with the devil whose job is harassing

Nay, it was in the loneliest night and darkest hour

That I became Your devotee

For You didst ask …

“ What is the cure for your ill heart and self’s malady?”

“Is it not My Heart that you find within purifying?”

Yea, mayst Thy Light expunge all my iniquity

May it gently caress and soothe my memory

For I was the epitome of the cesspool of impurity

But as Love’s story would have it

His eyes reached down into my soul O’ so lovingly

Wilst His Hand held me up in the Storm, strengthening

Because Life is not about you or I but rather He

And every eagle must be found perched

Upon Paradise’s Great Tree, Our Lady

If we have the hopes of receiving His mercy

For only the gentle kiss upon the soul, His fruit

Can set the soul free of self and join the skies in true liberty and Charity

Yea, at some point in the progression of Love’s story

You will say “ I no longer seek what I used to”

For when the inner eyes gain hold of His sight

The heart will only seek Him and long to be

For only in His Sacred Heart is found true security

Nay, this Fortress sitting upon Love’s Mountain of beauty

Sitting beneath the stars and the moon of the evening

For who art the brave few to scale Love’s steps

And behold His Face clearly?

Lo’ there is none other who can quench this inner thirst except Thee

Because it is only Thy Breath which keeps my lungs breathing

It is only thy grace that can take nature to a place

Where no human hands can find lifting

So when all is said and done

What will be found on your epitaph in the cemetery?

A man of self with unforgiven deeds?

Or will you die in union with the Heart for sinners that still bleeds?

Yea, we must count nothing as our own

And forge onward pursuing all things for Him, honoring

But those in mortal sin say they have a great life

Yet in reality art void and empty without inside them the Ever- Living

Slow down O’ sinner! In this modern world promoting the cult of speed

Will you join an eagle in the skies? For the storm is coming how exciting

Do  you not consider your own “being”

For the sinner in the end who first plants their seed

Shall return in the summer without ever harvesting

Because all that modern man collects aimlessly

Counts before God, our soul’s Collector, as nothing

Yea, the man who gains materially adds nothing

For what can be sold in exchange for his own eternal soul

Which is everything

And God so loved the world

That He imparted upon man free-will and the loving gift of “choosing”

And this Road that Christ first walked

Must know on the account of Love be our own doing

For who will be the brave and carry His cross?

Who will embrace holy suffering?

And when the whole word conspires against you

For it shall come likewise to crucify thee too

Will you remain firm in Faith?

Will you stay true now from thence the day of your baptizing?

Will you desire to be holy?

Will you commemorate My Passion

As you gaze upon My torn Body?

Will you turn back to self’s way?

Or will you in the end Remember me?





Questions, comments and suggestions? Email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com

Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.