WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Marie Julie Jahenny:Our Lord warns France

Our Lord warns France, for it will be struck first before other countries. "I WANTED TO WARN MY PEOPLE"

Ecstasy dated November 5, 1875:

“Since France is the eldest daughter of the Church, it has shed much blood and many victims. The date of deliverance will be the most fatal, the most terrible, the saddest, the most painful that has happened. Yes, many souls will be harvested by fear and terror.
France, you will have great afflictions, amid the lightening in the sky that will rumble and the
elements that will be unchained.”



Ecstasy dated November 26, 1875- The Sacred Heart speaks:

"I wanted to warn My people, so that it is not surprised. (Surprised = taken unawares) Wait in confidence and hope ... To doubt would be to offend Me ... Be sure, France, the days and hours are marked in My Heart; a little time and I will fulfill My promises! (I.e after the punishments, the promised Age of Peace will come with the arrival of the Great Monarch, which will bring the restoration of the world and the Church)

Ecstasy dated February 12, 1876:

“France, are you not ashamed for being so cowardly, you so opulent? Today, in your misery, you come to beg the daily bread.
Without me, you would be forever buried in a tomb, and would nevermore bear the name of
France.

Note well that, in your last test, when the people will be more fierce than ever, you will see all the
chastisements begin, war, butchery, horrible plagues. After this will be the call of the King.”